Latest News and InsightsMarch 20, 2020
COVID-19 Outbreak Update
At Caprion-HistoGeneX, our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, our partners and our clients. Just like you, our team follows the COVID-19 pandemic closely to ensure rapid response as the situation evolves. As we remain committed to ensuring our clients and partners can continue moving their research forward, we have taken different steps to mitigate risks and ensure our continued support around the world. Here is some information about these measures:
- We have implemented an internal policy ensuring that our employees respect all the measures required to minimize the risk of infection and dissemination within our facilities, including social distancing and good hygiene practices, based on WHO and local recommendations
- All employees who can do so are required to work from home
- Access to our facilities is restricted to our employees and to suppliers whose services are absolutely required to maintain our activities
- All non-essential business travels have been cancelled and employees returning from a trip are self-isolating at home
- Operational teams are split through different workspace or work shifts, whenever possible to reduce risk
- We are in close communication with our suppliers to ensure a continuous supply of all critical material and reagents.
Our management team meets daily to monitor the situation and adapt our mitigation plan to help “flattening the curve” while reducing disruptions for our clients.
All our laboratories are currently operational, and we remain committed to continuing to support our partners during these critical times and hope you and your loved ones are and will remain safe.
For any questions, please contact our business development team or email at email@example.com
President & CEO