Senior Research Scientist
The Senior Research Scientist is responsible for ensuring high quality analysis and interpretation of data; He/She performs the analysis of data to ensure scientific integrity, compliance with SOP/CSP and applicable regulatory requirements. The Senior Research Scientist works closely with the Manager of the Data Analysis Unit, the Scientific Team and the Flow Cytometry Specialist to address technical/scientific and general project issues; He/She interacts with Quality Assurance to address quality issues and participates in client communications, preparation of scientific or technical materials such as reports, manuscripts, and posters along with the scientific team.
- Performs analysis of data and ensures scientific integrity and compliance with SOP/CSP;
- Interacts regularly with the Manager of the Data Analysis Unit, the Scientific Team and the Flow Cytometry Specialist to address project issues in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of the client;
- Ensures that all study-related data is appropriately maintained;
- Participates in the development of new in vitro assays as per client needs, including the assay qualification phase;
- Participates in client communications, preparation of scientific or technical materials such as interim and final study reports along with the scientific team with the coaching from Associate Director (Scientific Team) or Senior Principal Scientist;
- Provides scientific guidance as a high-quality resource person and contributes to the scientific leadership of ImmuneCarta Services;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ph.D. or equivalent training in life sciences, preferably in immunology or virology.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Deep knowledge of human immunology, immune monitoring methodologies and flow cytometry techniques;
- Knowledge and understanding of GLP/GCLP regulations and other regulatory guidelines sufficient to carry out GLP/GCLP studies;
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills;
- Approaches work methodically and systematically;
- Establishes priorities from among a number of demands;
- Skilled at working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
Interested candidates should send their résumé by email to firstname.lastname@example.org