Research Assistant III
The research assistant prepare, coordinate and perform multi-parametric flow cytometry essays according to the establish procedures et regulations (SOP, GLP).
- Perform multi-parametric flow cytometry experiments;
- Prepares and reviews required documentation for experimentation;
- Leads flow cytometry studies (documentation, schedule, reagents, inventories, resources, etc.);
- Participates in the validation of complex methods (multi-parametric);
- Writes Method SOP;
- Records associated documentation relevant to the tasks at hand as per appropriate SOP and applicable GLP regulations and GCLP guidelines.
Required Expertise and Skills:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc.in life sciences, preferably in immunology;
- At least 2 years in a similar position;
- PBMC isolation and handling;
- Multi-parametric flow cytometry assays (phenotyping, ICS, CFSE);
- ELISpot an asset;
- Working in a GLP/GCLP environment;
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous in the conduct of their work;
- Time management;
- Knowledge and understating of the English language sufficient to write and carry out procedures and protocols.
Interested candidates should send their résumé by email to firstname.lastname@example.org