Manager, Product Development
The Manager, Product Development (PDM) will act as a coordinator, a conduit of information about new product developments, clinical trial activities, product development approaches and market analysis. The candidate will be involved in coordinating activities, prepare and track development plans with team members, prepare positioning and market information for products, develop relationships with clinical researchers, key opinion leaders (KOLs), healthcare professionals and attend conferences. The PDM will work intensively with people at every step of the product development and in the coordination of these activities.
- Organize and coordinate with a multidisciplinary team the execution of product program(s) in the areas of cancer, immune, infectious and cardiometabolic diseases, diabetes;
- Understand current practice, market needs for relevant product areas;
- Understand and expand scientific knowledge and expertise in relevant product areas;
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with researchers, clinicians, KOLs;
- Support marketing efforts including market analysis, production of promotional material and press releases related to products in development;
- Attend scientific meetings and represent company, products and services;
- Support the internal scientific and regulatory activities related to product development.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Master’s/Ph.D. with scientific background in respective disease areas;
- Excellent organization, prioritization, communication and planning skills;
- Skilled in clinical development and understand and product development;
- Candidate with market analysis experience is preferred;
- Superior interpersonal skills, including the ability to create and sustain relationships with industry leaders;
- Will be required to travel up to 10%.
Interested candidates should send their résumé by email to firstname.lastname@example.org