Linux System Administrator
The incumbent will be part of a team responsible for the administration, optimization and support of the Information Technology infrastructure.
- Installation, operation, maintenance and user support for Linux systems and related.
- Network architecture, security, administration and optimization.
- Installation, configuration and administration (including back-up and restore) of Oracle databases.
- Cloud computing solutions, architecture, use, administration and support.
- IT system monitoring.
- On-call emergency support.
Experience and Requirements:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Linux system and network administration.
- Bilingual English and French.
- Linux administration (including RedHat, Centos).
- Network administration (Juniper and Cisco switching), NFS, CIFS, Samba.
- Network security (Firewall, IDS, IPS, endpoint).
- Oracle administration (including ASM, RAC), MySQL.
- Storage administration (SAN/NAS).
- System monitoring (Zabbix, SNMP, Nagios, Zenoss, etc.).
- Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Shell scripting (bash, Perl, AWK, SED, etc.).
- Development skills (Python, Ruby) a plus.
- VMware, Oracle VM and virtualization technologies.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Organized multitasker and ability to work on multiple projects.
- Ability to learn new technologies and paradigms rapidly.
- Good team player.
- Capacity to work in a fast pace environment.
Interested candidates should send their résumé by email to email@example.com