Reporting to the Controller, the Assistant Controller is responsible for all the financial records for the company. The Assistant Controller will supervise 1 accounting member to assist him/her with its responsibilities. The Assistant Controller will review, analyze and implement all necessary processes to ensure that accounting records and financial records of the company are consistent with Private Entity Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (PE GAAP).
- Supervise and / or record all accounting entries;
- Prepare and send customer invoices as well as track accounts receivable;
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated monthly multicurrency financial statements;
- Prepare monthly reports to shareholders, including analysis of variance;
- Coordinate the preparation of all R & D tax credits and income tax returns for all the companies;
- Coordinate the preparation of audit files;
- Create and implement internal control policies and methods;
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting practices;
- Support the company’s information needs and financial analysis;
- Performs all other requests within its areas of responsibility and expertise.
- Member of the Order of CPA;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in consolidating financial statements and supervising staff;
- Knowledge of R & D tax credits and Great Plains accounting software is an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
Interested candidates should send their résumé by email to email@example.com